Rides are filling fast this year! Get your entries in early!
Competitive Trail Riding
- encourages a true partnership between horse and rider
- educates horse and rider to help achieve higher skill levels
- promotes the performance of horses over the long term
- focuses on the health and safety of the horse
- helps train competent, happy, and willing horses
- promotes conditioning programs to help horses reach their potential
- fosters camaraderie in which riders consider themselves part of a family dedicated to their horses, trail riding, and spirited competition
For more information about competitive trail riding, NATRC and Region 6 please click on the appropriate links listed at the left.